Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00305 MYR / MMK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 4% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,263 (1,068,902 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (less than a minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)