Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 894 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.516 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,616 (£656) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)