Cost of living comparison between Manaus, Brazil and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.248 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,101 (R$ 2,485) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)