Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.440 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,328 (R$ 2,312) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)