Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.757 MYR / BHD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,997 (Dinar 425) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Utrecht costs €70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (about 1 hour ago)