Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.534 MYR / BHD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,118 (Dinar 357) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)