Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.788 MYR / BHD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,324 (Dinar 282) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)