Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.101 MYR / BHD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,844 (Dinar 436) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)