Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13796 MYR / NIO
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,718 (26,949 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)