Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14535 MYR / NIO
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,075 (28,035 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)