Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.731 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 59% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,966 (€1,050) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)