Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49710 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,296 (8,643 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)