Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49638 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,431 (6,911 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)