Cost of living comparison between Malmo, Sweden and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48316 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,248 (8,793 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)