Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24339 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,201 (E£ 9,044) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)