Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23706 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,188 (E£ 9,232) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.05 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)