Cost of living comparison between Mallawi, Egypt and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47245 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,334 (E£ 7,057) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)