Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04144 MYR / KES
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,136 (Shilling99,829) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)