Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04308 MYR / KES
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,608 (Shilling83,762) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)