Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27110 MYR / MVR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,212 (15,538 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)