Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28582 MYR / MVR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,560 (15,954 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)