Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29297 MYR / MVR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,857 (13,166 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (36 minutes ago)