Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15383 MYR / UYU
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,323 ($U21,601) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)