Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15543 MYR / UYU
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,963 ($U25,497) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)