Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 MYR / SDG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,012 (4,616 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)