Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 MYR / SDG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,363 (5,224 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$140 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 1 hour ago)