Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22283 MYR / SDG *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 17% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,089 (13,864 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (40 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (about 1 hour ago)