Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.682 MYR / SDG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,630 (5,319 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)