Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.797 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,025 (€839) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)