Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.815 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,587 (€953) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)