Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 MYR / BYR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 29% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,229 (10,101,504 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)