Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00723 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,866 (535,103 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)