Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00714 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,503 (630,310 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)