Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,308 (Rp 6,988,427) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)