Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.818 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,443 (€922) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)