Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.757 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,199 (€1,093) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)