Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.218 MYR / BYN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,284 (1,481 BYN) in Mahilioŭ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (35 minutes ago)