Cost of living comparison between Magnitogorsk, Russia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06704 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,115 (руб 31,549) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)