Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07360 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,375 (руб 45,862) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (26 minutes ago)