Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07615 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,856 (руб 37,510) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)