Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06788 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,420 (₨50,385) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨750 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)