Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06449 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,927 (₨45,390) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (35 minutes ago)