Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06523 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,802 (₨42,965) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)