Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,183 prices entered by 533 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.035 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,993 (€992) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)