Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06527 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,062 (₨46,922) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,621 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)