Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06820 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,216 (₨32,497) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (32 minutes ago)