Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.966 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,615 ($912) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)