Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.222 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,328 ($788) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)