Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.370 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,801 (R$ 2,045) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)