Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.323 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,719 (R$ 2,810) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)