Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.435 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,868 (R$ 1,999) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (39 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)