Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.090 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,456 (R$ 3,171) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)