Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.231 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,923 (R$ 3,188) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (40 minutes ago)