Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.377 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,258 (R$ 2,365) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)