Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,831 (R$ 3,515) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)