Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.201 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,561 (R$ 3,797) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $250 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,015 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)