Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.328 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,246 (R$ 2,444) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)