Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.882 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 62% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,187 (€1,062) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)