Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.794 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 56% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,899 (€813) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (42 minutes ago)