Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.817 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,156 (€1,070) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)