Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17012 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,217 (13,031₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)