Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24039 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM1,814 (E£ 7,548) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)