Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27969 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM1,874 (E£ 6,699) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (43 minutes ago)