Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.516 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,300 (£780) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)