Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45930 MYR / ZMW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 24% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM1,894 (4,124 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)