Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45640 MYR / ZMW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 27% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,273 (4,981 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)