Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44260 MYR / ZMW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 25% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,766 (6,250 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corfu costs €300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (33 minutes ago)