Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,751 (元5,827) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)