Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,784 (元6,121) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (30 minutes ago)