Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,250 (元5,209) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)