Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.502 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,334 (8,628 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (27 minutes ago)