Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06242 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 4% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,347 (₨53,623) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 80₴ (42 minutes ago)