Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.731 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,309 (€911) in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (30 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (43 minutes ago)