Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00305 MYR / CDF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,555 (1,821,089 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)