Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,965 (3,364 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)