Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.093 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,298 (3,017 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)