Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.155 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,449 (2,986 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)