Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.129 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,029 (3,568 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)