Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.016 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,232 (€1,043) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)