Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.295 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,439 ($801) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)