Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01703 MYR / AOA *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 91% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,866 (403,079 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)