Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02557 MYR / AOA
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 160% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM9,626 (376,423 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)