Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.160 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,544 ($1,092) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)