Cost of living comparison between Louisville, Kentucky, United States and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.185 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,268 ($1,020) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)