Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.282 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,953 ($1,157) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (41 minutes ago)