Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.010 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,542 ($1,382) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)