Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.187 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,720 ($1,127) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)