Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20585 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,792 (Mex$ 13,565) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)