Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24261 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,207 (Mex$ 17,340) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)