Cost of living comparison between Long Xuyen, Vietnam and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00020 MYR / VND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,648 (18,549,255 ₫) in Long Xuyen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)