Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.423 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,818 (R$ 1,980) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)