Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,026 (R$ 3,380) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $700 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (about 1 hour ago)