Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,239 prices entered by 1,311 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.635 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 85% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,771 (£1,024) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)