Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00766 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,856 (633,795 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)