Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00733 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,115 (561,678 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Novorossiysk costs руб 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $89 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)