Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00705 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,915 (555,320 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)