Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00717 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,886 (541,925 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)