Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00772 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,096 (530,267 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)