Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.105 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,633 ($1,129) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)