Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.398 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,964 ($901) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨17,987 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hua Hin costs 179 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)