Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.910 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,192 ($1,072) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in El Paso, Texas costs $0.79 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $325 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 720 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 80,000 (44 minutes ago)