Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.793 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,562 (€952) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)