Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.121 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,224 (2,876 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)